Kris Jenner “Brokered” Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Sale?
11:52 pm, August 9th, 2012
According to webloid, Jenner was “willing to do whatever it took to catapult the Kardashian family name into stardom,” and even “spearheaded the sale” of her daughter’s sex tape.
“Kris was totally involved in arranging the sale of Kim’s tape,” says one of the site’s made-up sources about Kardashian’s encounter with Ray J, adding, “Kris was there every step of the way as a middleman brought in to market it to an adult entertainment company.”
(Nice fake quote.)
The webloid’s so-called “source” claims, “I saw Kris Jenner’s signature on the contract; I believe she got somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 for the original deal with the middleman.”
So this phony baloney source “saw Kris Jenner’s signature on the contract,” yet didn’t see whether it was for $250,000 or half a million dollars.
We didn’t see a matador, but this story sure is bulls**t.
Gossip Cop checked with our many Kardashian sources, and all of them said it is total nonsense.
And a rep for the family tells us, the RadarOnline tale is “absurd and not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court