Kris Jenner Slams RadarOnline For Claiming She Wants to Change Last Name Back to Kardashian
9:20 pm, October 11th, 2013
The webloid had quoted an “insider” who alleged “Kris has seriously been thinking about changing her last name back to Kardashian.”
“Kris always considered [her ex-husband] Robert Kardashian to be the love of her life, and their family empire is built on the Kardashian name,” claimed RadarOnline’s supposed source, adding, “It would be so much simpler if Kris just changed her name back.”
The story seems to be based on little more than an old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” episode, where Jenner briefly contemplated making the change.
But Jenner says that RadarOnline’s claims that she’s now thinking of finally following through with it are patently false.
“When are people going to realize Radar is owned by the same people who own Star and the [National] Enquirer?” asks the matriarch.
She adds to E! News, “I’d like to think people are smarter than to believe this stuff. It’s all rubbish.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2