CLAIM: Kanye West and Kris Jenner War Ended By Kim Kardashian “Hysterics”
3:34 pm, August 21st, 2013
With the news that Jenner and West will be doing an hour-long interview on her show this week, the tabloid had to find a way to dig itself out of a big hole.
That’s why the Enquirer is now saying that Kim Kardashian’s alleged “hysterics” prompted a truce between her baby daddy and her mom.
The same outlet that once outrageously reported that Kardashian was “faking her pregnancy” wants everyone to think it has actual sources close to the star.
“Kim was in constant tears because both controlling Kris and domineering Kanye kept demanding things be done their way!” says a so-called “family insider” for the Enquirer.
The fake tabloid source — who conveniently talks in giant paragraphs — continues, “Kanye insisted Kim should lay back, relax, and enjoy beautiful moments with their little Nori. But Kris had people in the house constantly, bringing them in to see the baby.”
“Worse, she kept bombarding Kim with new projects, story ideas for their show, photo shoots, etc. Then it all came to a head when Kanye erupted, forbidding Kris from talking shop to her daughter — that’s when Kim finally broke down in tears, begging them to stop,” explains the Enquirer insider.
Kardashian’s crying is said to have ended the West-Jenner hostilities.
“Her obvious pain finally made Kris and Kanye come to their senses,” continues the tabloid’s verbose source. “Realizing their bad blood was making Kim a wreck, they sat down and made amends, vowing to get along with each other for her sake!”
None of this happened.
The war between Jenner and West never happened.
The emotionally charged, dramatic truce never happened.
West and Jenner were too busy having fun with the rest of the family.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “laughable” and “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired