Kanye West and Kris Jenner at “War” Over Kim Kardashian and Baby North?
9:28 am, July 25th, 2013
Please bear in mind: This is the same outlet that falsely alleged Kardashian was faking her pregnancy less than three months before she gave birth.
Its “sources” are, um, dubious.
In any case, the Enquirer says the supposed Jenner-West beef arose after she brought out a decoy baby “North” on her talk show premiere.
“Kanye went CRAZY,” a “source” tells the magazine. “He just kept ranting, ‘all Kris cares about is her damn ratings — she never stops promoting!’”
The Enquirer insider adds, in similarly unnatural language, “Kanye swears he wants to get Kim and their baby far, far away from Kris. And it’s just killing Kim! She’s crying her eyes out, fearing she’ll ultimately have to choose between her mom and her man. Kanye’s trying his hardest to stay cool right now because Kim just gave birth, but who knows how long that will last!”
Wow, that’s some “quote.”
But the overreaction here is on the tabloid’s part, not West’s.
Just like Perez Hilton used Jenner’s talk show stunt to spread the wrong rumor that West wanted to have “body doubles” for his family, now the Enquirer is using it to fuel yet another false story about conflict in the family.
The Enquirer may want there to be some kind of “war” between Jenner and West — but it simply does not exist.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the tab’s latest story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss