Kris Jenner: Kanye West Changes Diapers, North West Won’t Be Bullied (VIDEO)
11:56 am, July 11th, 2013VIDEO
Kris Jenner says she doesn’t think Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter North West will be bullied for her interesting name.
On Wednesday’s “Watch What Happens Live,” the Kardashian momager told Andy Cohen she’s not worried about North getting teased by kids when she gets older because, “You don’t walk around saying, ‘Hi North West,’ you walk around saying ‘North’ or whatever nickname might be.”
Jenner and fellow guest Pattie Mallette then debunked false rumors about their famous kids — stories which Gossip Cop has already corrected.
The reality matriarch said it’s “false” that West is refusing to change baby North’s diapers and that she wouldn’t let Kim leave the house until she scored a photo deal for baby North.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber’s mom slammed rumors that he had a fling with Miley Cyrus.
Check out the videos below!
Follow GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails