Kris Jenner: Kanye West Changes Diapers, North West Won’t Be Bullied (VIDEO)
11:56 am, July 11th, 2013VIDEO
Kris Jenner says she doesn’t think Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter North West will be bullied for her interesting name.
On Wednesday’s “Watch What Happens Live,” the Kardashian momager told Andy Cohen she’s not worried about North getting teased by kids when she gets older because, “You don’t walk around saying, ‘Hi North West,’ you walk around saying ‘North’ or whatever nickname might be.”
Jenner and fellow guest Pattie Mallette then debunked false rumors about their famous kids — stories which Gossip Cop has already corrected.
The reality matriarch said it’s “false” that West is refusing to change baby North’s diapers and that she wouldn’t let Kim leave the house until she scored a photo deal for baby North.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber’s mom slammed rumors that he had a fling with Miley Cyrus.
Check out the videos below!
Follow GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014