Kris Jenner: “I Cried Myself to Sleep” Over Kim Kardashian Sex Tape – WATCH VIDEO
12:33 pm, November 6th, 2013VIDEO
Kris Jenner sounds off on being a “momager,” Kim Kardashian’s sex tape, and fabricated tabloid stories on the newest episode of “In Bed With Joan.”
While cuddling with Joan Rivers, the Kardashian family matriarch gets asked about her famous kids’ success and a few controversial issues.
“They do have talent, because what they set out to do they accomplished,” Jenner says of her children, pointing out the clothing lines and boutiques run by Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe.
Things weren’t always looking up for the family, though, like when Kim’s sex tape came out in 2007 and Jenner says she “literally fell apart.”
“I cried myself to sleep,” she confesses.
Jenner’s biggest dilemma these days seems to be the never-ending attacks from the tabloids.
Jenner, directing her comments to the gossip media, says, ”You should sit on it and rotate because the stuff that you say consistently about the family just isn’t true,” adding, “I know it’s a fabulous creative writing assignment, but you’ve gotta stop.”
She goes on to specifically call out Star for their sensational “Drunk & Alone” cover from earlier this year.
“The sad part is that the public, the general public, believes this crap and really thinks this is what’s going on,” offers Jenner.
Check out the video below of Jenner’s full interview, including her take on Scott Disick “growing up,” Lindsay Lohan being “lost,” and whether she gets the manager’s traditional 15 percent cut of her kids’ earnings.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss