Kris Jenner Blames Nasty Twitter Hacking on Family Mother’s Day Prank
10:23 pm, May 9th, 2012
Kris Jenner was the victim of a nasty Twitter prank on Wednesday night.
A series of tweets (see below) purportedly sent by the Kardashian family matriarch claimed she had “sharted” herself – and had the photo evidence to prove it.
After the very dirty tweets made the rounds, Jenner reclaimed her account and guessed that one of her kids was responsible.
“Uh yes I got hacked so sorry dolls!!!!” she wrote, adding, “I’m guessing it’s @ScottDisick ??? Or @KendallJenner @KylieJenner ???”
“Happy friggin mothers day my lovely children!!!!!!” she continued.
Of course, this isn’t the first time the Kardashians have been the victim of poop-themed pranks via Twitter.
What do you think of this latest prank?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?