Kris Jenner on Returning 20.5-Carat Ring: “I Hate an Indian Giver”
9:43 am, November 3rd, 2011VIDEO
Kris Jenner, who was on “Good Morning America” to promote her new memoir, “Kris Jenner and all Things Kardashian,” naturally talked about the book after first discussing Kim Kardashian and her decision to end her marriage to Kris Humphries.
Jenner said, “It was a decision she came to after a lot of heartache,” noting that for a long time Kim’s ”dream [was] to get married and have babies, and raise a family — that’s all she’s ever wanted.”
The famous family’s matriarch couldn’t pinpoint when her daughter realized her marriage was over, but did say, “Kim hasn’t been the Kim I know… She seemed worried, not her happy self.”
“I want Kim back…. I want her to be happy,” added Jenner, implying that Humphries was not the answer.
As for the infamous 20.5-carat diamond engagement ring that Humphries gave Kardashian, don’t count on the reality star returning the under $1 million bauble.
Jenner said, “I hate an Indian giver. It’s a gift. You keep a gift.”
From a legal standpoint, the ring 100 percent belongs to Kardashian.
Still, should she keep it or return it?
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?