Kris Jenner Explains Why Kim Kardashian Named Baby “North West” – WATCH VIDEO
3:39 pm, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
After co-host Barbara Walters remarked, “I mean, it’s funny, but do you want your child named North West?” Jenner offered, “The way [Kim] explained it to me was that North means Highest Power, and she says that North is their highest point together.”
The Kardashian momager added, “I thought that was really sweet.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Jenner’s explanation of North West’s name?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank