Kris Jenner Explains Why Kim Kardashian Named Baby “North West” – WATCH VIDEO
3:39 pm, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
After co-host Barbara Walters remarked, “I mean, it’s funny, but do you want your child named North West?” Jenner offered, “The way [Kim] explained it to me was that North means Highest Power, and she says that North is their highest point together.”
The Kardashian momager added, “I thought that was really sweet.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Jenner’s explanation of North West’s name?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting