Kris Jenner Explains Why Kim Kardashian Named Baby “North West” – WATCH VIDEO
3:39 pm, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
After co-host Barbara Walters remarked, “I mean, it’s funny, but do you want your child named North West?” Jenner offered, “The way [Kim] explained it to me was that North means Highest Power, and she says that North is their highest point together.”
The Kardashian momager added, “I thought that was really sweet.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Jenner’s explanation of North West’s name?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?