Kris Jenner in Talks for Daytime Talk Show
3:14 pm, October 9th, 2012
Get ready for more Kris Jenner.
The “momager” behind the Kardashian television empire is in talks to host her own daytime talk show, a source confirms to Gossip Cop.
Jenner and Twentieth Century Fox TV have been meeting to discuss the launch of a daily series that would receive a six-week test run on affiliates in 2013.
The same test model recently led to a full series pickup for Bethenny Frankel.
Last year, Jenner served as a guest host for both “The Talk” and the “Today” show.
Would you watch a daily Jenner talk show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2