Kris Jenner Demands Apology From Daniel Craig?
3:02 pm, December 8th, 2011
While discussing fame and reality television in an interview with British GQ, Craig suggested that the Kardashians behave like “f***ing idiot[s].”
Now, Heat magazine says Jenner is blasting Craig for “crossing the line.”
“It’s not made him look like the world’s nicest guy,” the “momager” supposedly told the outlet. “The right thing for a real man to do now would be to issue a public apology.”
According to dozens of sources that have reprinted these alleged Heat quotes, Jenner added, “The easy thing would be to criticize his career now, but our family won’t stoop to that level.”
It turns out the “stooping” here was done by Heat.
A rep for Jenner tells Gossip Cop the story is “100 percent NOT TRUE.”
We’re told Heat “just made up that whole article.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to Heat for comment.
In the meantime, maybe the outlet should work on its reporting before it tries to start celebrity feuds.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court