Kris Jenner Demands Apology From Daniel Craig?
3:02 pm, December 8th, 2011
While discussing fame and reality television in an interview with British GQ, Craig suggested that the Kardashians behave like “f***ing idiot[s].”
Now, Heat magazine says Jenner is blasting Craig for “crossing the line.”
“It’s not made him look like the world’s nicest guy,” the “momager” supposedly told the outlet. “The right thing for a real man to do now would be to issue a public apology.”
According to dozens of sources that have reprinted these alleged Heat quotes, Jenner added, “The easy thing would be to criticize his career now, but our family won’t stoop to that level.”
It turns out the “stooping” here was done by Heat.
A rep for Jenner tells Gossip Cop the story is “100 percent NOT TRUE.”
We’re told Heat “just made up that whole article.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to Heat for comment.
In the meantime, maybe the outlet should work on its reporting before it tries to start celebrity feuds.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!