Kris Jenner Demands Apology From Daniel Craig?
3:02 pm, December 8th, 2011
While discussing fame and reality television in an interview with British GQ, Craig suggested that the Kardashians behave like “f***ing idiot[s].”
Now, Heat magazine says Jenner is blasting Craig for “crossing the line.”
“It’s not made him look like the world’s nicest guy,” the “momager” supposedly told the outlet. “The right thing for a real man to do now would be to issue a public apology.”
According to dozens of sources that have reprinted these alleged Heat quotes, Jenner added, “The easy thing would be to criticize his career now, but our family won’t stoop to that level.”
It turns out the “stooping” here was done by Heat.
A rep for Jenner tells Gossip Cop the story is “100 percent NOT TRUE.”
We’re told Heat “just made up that whole article.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to Heat for comment.
In the meantime, maybe the outlet should work on its reporting before it tries to start celebrity feuds.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup