Kris Humphries Preparing Tell-All and Documentary to Expose Kim Kardashian?
4:51 pm, December 7th, 2011
According to the hapless magazine, “With things getting uglier by the day, he has been meeting with top NYC literary agents and mulling over offers to do just that.”
But that’s not all.
The tabloid reports that part of “Kris’ plan of attack” is to do a “documentary on his short yet dramatic life with the reality star and her family.”
The reason for his upcoming literary and film assaults, says Star, is that he doesn’t like how he was portrayed on “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” as a “bullying, insensitive husband,” or how he was roped into “a fake train wreck.”
So when can we expect the tell-all and documentary?
In about a week from… never.
Whatever issues Humphries may or may not have with the Kardashians, he’s not going to air them publicly.
A rep for the basketball player tell Gossip Cop that the Star story is “not true.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri