Kris Humphries Preparing Tell-All and Documentary to Expose Kim Kardashian?
4:51 pm, December 7th, 2011
According to the hapless magazine, “With things getting uglier by the day, he has been meeting with top NYC literary agents and mulling over offers to do just that.”
But that’s not all.
The tabloid reports that part of “Kris’ plan of attack” is to do a “documentary on his short yet dramatic life with the reality star and her family.”
The reason for his upcoming literary and film assaults, says Star, is that he doesn’t like how he was portrayed on “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” as a “bullying, insensitive husband,” or how he was roped into “a fake train wreck.”
So when can we expect the tell-all and documentary?
In about a week from… never.
Whatever issues Humphries may or may not have with the Kardashians, he’s not going to air them publicly.
A rep for the basketball player tell Gossip Cop that the Star story is “not true.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?