Kris Humphries Acting As Own Lawyer in Kim Kardashian Divorce?
10:49 am, March 9th, 2012
According to the site, “Humphries has filed legal documents in his divorce case appointing himself as his own lawyer.”
TMZ says the NBA player originally planned to have his Minnesota business lawyer, Lee Hutton, represent him in court, “but in California, an out-of-state lawyer must have a local attorney by his side.”
Humphries’ California-based attorney “has withdrawn from the case,” notes the site, adding, “So the Minnesota lawyer doesn’t have a sponsor anymore.”
So, is Humphries really planning to act as his own attorney?
A rep for Humphries tells Gossip Cop that TMZ’s report is “false,” explaining that he will still be represented by Hutton, and is simply “changing California counsel.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Exclusive Photos: Tamra Barney's Wedding Ceremony!