Kris Humphries Acting As Own Lawyer in Kim Kardashian Divorce?
10:49 am, March 9th, 2012
According to the site, “Humphries has filed legal documents in his divorce case appointing himself as his own lawyer.”
TMZ says the NBA player originally planned to have his Minnesota business lawyer, Lee Hutton, represent him in court, “but in California, an out-of-state lawyer must have a local attorney by his side.”
Humphries’ California-based attorney “has withdrawn from the case,” notes the site, adding, “So the Minnesota lawyer doesn’t have a sponsor anymore.”
So, is Humphries really planning to act as his own attorney?
A rep for Humphries tells Gossip Cop that TMZ’s report is “false,” explaining that he will still be represented by Hutton, and is simply “changing California counsel.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted