Kris Humphries Acting As Own Lawyer in Kim Kardashian Divorce?
10:49 am, March 9th, 2012
According to the site, “Humphries has filed legal documents in his divorce case appointing himself as his own lawyer.”
TMZ says the NBA player originally planned to have his Minnesota business lawyer, Lee Hutton, represent him in court, “but in California, an out-of-state lawyer must have a local attorney by his side.”
Humphries’ California-based attorney “has withdrawn from the case,” notes the site, adding, “So the Minnesota lawyer doesn’t have a sponsor anymore.”
So, is Humphries really planning to act as his own attorney?
A rep for Humphries tells Gossip Cop that TMZ’s report is “false,” explaining that he will still be represented by Hutton, and is simply “changing California counsel.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian