Kris Humphries Sued By Woman Who Claims He Gave Her Herpes
4:04 pm, August 29th, 2012
Kris Humphries is reportedly being sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes.
According to a lawsuit, Kayla Goldberg says that she hooked up with Kim Kardashian’s onetime husband at L.A.’s Trousdale night club in 2010, and then went back to his hotel room, where they had sex multiple times.
Goldberg also alleges they had oral sex, and that the basketball player did not wear a condom during part of their encounter.
She further claims Humphries has herpes and did not inform her, says TMZ.
Goldberg’s suit states that a week later she was diagnosed with the sexually transmitted disease.
She is seeking unspecified damages.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Humphries for a response to the shocking allegations, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet