Kris Humphries Talks Kim Kardashian on GMA: “I Don’t Play Into Gossip” (VIDEO)
8:19 am, December 9th, 2011
Humphries, who was on “Good Morning America” on Friday with his mother Debra, deflected most questions about his and Kardashian’s failed union, but said he’s “moving forward” and “focused on basketball.”
A free agent, Humphries is waiting to hear whether he’s been picked up by a NBA team.
When asked how he’s doing post-split, Humphries said, “Certain things happen in life, and you have to move forward.”
“I’m focused on basketball… Other things will take care of itself,” he noted.
Humhpries’ mom, who was on to do a cooking segment with her son and to discuss their foundation to fight child obesity, noted that after Kardashian filed for divorce, “The important thing is to stay close as family through the ups and downs that come, and it’s our fath in God that carries us through all of these times.”
She added, “We try to focus on being thankful… We’re not trying to look back.”
As the segment concluded, Humphries responded to a question about whether he still loves Kardashian: “I’m focused on just what I can control, which is ready to play ball.”
He also said what he’d like the public to know about him is that “I love to give back. I’m a fun guy. I don’t play into the gossip.”
What do you think of Humphries’ first post-split interview?
Check out the video below!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting