Kris Humphries is “100 Percent Sure” He Didn’t Give Herpes to Woman Suing Him
7:19 pm, August 29th, 2012
Kris Humphries is “100 percent sure” he did not give herpes to Kayla Goldberg, a woman who filed a lawsuit in L.A. on Wednesday against the basketball player, claiming she contracted the venereal disease after sleeping with him on or around August 31, 2010.
She also said in court papers that they had oral sex, and that Humphries did not wear a condom during part of their encounter.
According to Goldberg’s suit, a week later she was diagnosed with the sexually transmitted disease.
She’s suing for sexual battery, claiming Humphries knew he had the STD, as well as emotional distress and fraud.
Goldberg’s seeking unspecified damages.
But Gossip Cop is now told Humphries is fighting back.
His rep tells us the claim that he gave her herpes is “completely bogus.”
According to Humphries’ people, Goldberg’s attorney reached out to the ball player’s lawyer last winter — during his NBA contract negotiations — and demanded $24 million, noting the young woman wouldn’t “take anything less than $1 million,” or she’d go public.
Humphries is “100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him,” says his rep, and refused to entertain her multimillion-dollar demands.
What’s particularly notable in Goldberg’s papers is that there are four other unnamed defendants, whom she claims may have given her herpes.
Humphries’ rep tells Gossip Cop his side is going to be “relentless” in fighting this suit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?