Kris and Bruce Jenner Separate Seating at Clippers Game Fuels Split Rumors
10:47 am, December 26th, 2012
Kris and Bruce Jenner sat in “separate seats” at the Clippers-Nuggets game on Christmas night, reports the New York Post, which claims the incident is a “troubling” sign that the pair is headed for a split.
According to the paper, “The Kardashian Klan was seen sitting courtside as they cheered on” son-in-law Lamar Odom’s Clippers, but Bruce was “noticeably absent” from the group.
The tab goes on to note that the former Olympian was “seated one row back from the rest of his family, conveniently stationed between two gorgeous women, adding fuel to the rumors that the reality TV power couple could be heading straight for splitsville.”
Well, that’s an interesting theory.
But instead of speculating about what the Jenners’ basketball seating arrangement means for their relationship, Gossip Cop decided to check the facts.
In doing so, we learned that Bruce was initially sitting next to Kris at the game, but gave up his seat when Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrived so that the couple could sit together.
There’s simply no truth to the Kris and Bruce breakup rumors, as desperate as the tabloids are for drama within the reality TV household.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties