CLAIM: Kris & Bruce Jenner Faking Happy Marriage for TV, Family Brand
10:41 am, December 18th, 2012
Of course, the webloid then immediately tries to cover itself, because RadarOnline has no inside information to support its claim.
“Don’t expect either of the reality stars to come clean about the state of their marriage, or file for divorce,” explains the site, because Kris is “determined to maintain the façade of a happy union to make money and maintain the Kardashian brand.”
RadarOnline’s alleged insider reports, “They have grown apart and their relationship is all about business these days rather than love or romance. They’ve built a brand together though, and that’s very profitable for both of them, not to mention the amount of valuable assets and business ventures they have together.”
Even though “tension has been brewing” between the Jenners after 21 years of marriage, RadarOnline says they’re “not willing to publicly throw in the towel” just yet, because they need to protect their brand.
So the marriage is “all but over”… except it’s not close to being over.
Allow Gossip Cop to translate what’s happening here.
Last week, Star put a misreported, 100 percent false “$175 Million Divorce!” cover on newsstands.
The magazine was wrong.
Now, RadarOnline is trying to cover for its partner by explaining that the Jenners want to split — they just won’t split.
It’s amazing how these outlets try to bend reality to fit their drama-filled narrative.
A source close to the situation again tells Gossip Cop the Jenner divorce rumor is “NOT TRUE.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court