Kris Allen Breaks Wrist in Head-On Car Crash With Pregnant Wife (PHOTO)
10:09 am, January 2nd, 2013PHOTO
Kris Allen and his wife Katy were injured in a head-on car crash on New Year’s Day.
The “American Idol” winner broke his wrist in Tuesday’s collision, and his wife — who Allen revealed is expecting their first child — was also slightly hurt.
“Thank you @ford for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family @katyallen @ZorroPup and the little one we have on the way safe,” Allen tweeted from the hospital.
Confirming his big baby news, he continued, “Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I’m having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy.”
Allen’s mom said on Twitter that he will be having surgery on Wednesday (and shared the hospital pic at right), but the performer is not expecting to be sidelined for long.
“Don’t worry everyone I may have broken my wrist but the #OutAliveTour is still on,” Allen tweeted.
Gossip Cop wishes Allen and his wife a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank