Kourtney Kardashian Preparing for Keeping Up with the Kardashians Water Birth?
4:03 pm, July 2nd, 2012
According to the National Enquirer, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” boss Ryan Seacrest was recently asked to sign off on high-tech underwater cameras and expensive underwater lenses for the show.
The tabloid says it’s because Kourtney Kardashian is “kontemplating underwater-birthing her about-to-be-born second baby, so producers krave the right equipment to kapture the krucial moment!”
If only the Enquirer would spend as much time on actual reporting as it does on cutesy — or “kutesy” — spelling.
Regardless, Kardashian has said she is NOT planning a water birth.
The tabloid seems to be confused by Kardashian having watched one a few weeks back.
Maybe the Enquirer should try “keeping up.”
A source close to the show assures Gossip Cop that no expensive cameras have been bought for the non-existent water birth.
The Enquirer = klueless.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre