Kourtney Kardashian Upset Scott Disick’s a “Total Stranger” to Baby Penelope?
4:20 pm, October 17th, 2012
The tabloid’s bizarre campaign continues with an article about Kardashian’s supposed “heartbreak” over realizing her infant daughter Penelope is purportedly “suffering” and “doesn’t know her dad.”
“Scott is never around,” a so-called “family insider” tells In Touch. “When he is around, Penelope cries a lot. She barely recognizes her own father.”
Um… Penelope was born in July.
That makes Penelope three months old.
Memo to In Touch: Three-month-old babies cry.
In any case, the tabloid says Kardashian has made the “horrifying realization that Scott is a total stranger to Penelope,” the latest in a long string of mag-created crises now dating back years.
As evidence, In Touch cites a couple recent instances of Disick partying at clubs and his admission that he doesn’t like changing diapers.
Of course, Disick didn’t like changing his son Mason’s diapers back in 2010, and Kardashian was so “horrified” she… stayed with him and had another baby?
The notion that Disick is an absentee, reckless father is passé and inaccurate, and most outlets have grown tired of it.
But not In Touch!
As for the latest batch of allegations about Disick and his daughter being virtual strangers, a source close to the family tells Gossip Cop, “it’s all nonsense” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 9 Reasons Your Grandma Will Love One Direction Too
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Bieber Involved In Another Paparazzi Clash
- Jessica Simpson's BIG Baby Bump