Kourtney Kardashian Upset Scott Disick’s a “Total Stranger” to Baby Penelope?
4:20 pm, October 17th, 2012
The tabloid’s bizarre campaign continues with an article about Kardashian’s supposed “heartbreak” over realizing her infant daughter Penelope is purportedly “suffering” and “doesn’t know her dad.”
“Scott is never around,” a so-called “family insider” tells In Touch. “When he is around, Penelope cries a lot. She barely recognizes her own father.”
Um… Penelope was born in July.
That makes Penelope three months old.
Memo to In Touch: Three-month-old babies cry.
In any case, the tabloid says Kardashian has made the “horrifying realization that Scott is a total stranger to Penelope,” the latest in a long string of mag-created crises now dating back years.
As evidence, In Touch cites a couple recent instances of Disick partying at clubs and his admission that he doesn’t like changing diapers.
Of course, Disick didn’t like changing his son Mason’s diapers back in 2010, and Kardashian was so “horrified” she… stayed with him and had another baby?
The notion that Disick is an absentee, reckless father is passé and inaccurate, and most outlets have grown tired of it.
But not In Touch!
As for the latest batch of allegations about Disick and his daughter being virtual strangers, a source close to the family tells Gossip Cop, “it’s all nonsense” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained