Kourtney Kardashian Upset Scott Disick’s a “Total Stranger” to Baby Penelope?
4:20 pm, October 17th, 2012
The tabloid’s bizarre campaign continues with an article about Kardashian’s supposed “heartbreak” over realizing her infant daughter Penelope is purportedly “suffering” and “doesn’t know her dad.”
“Scott is never around,” a so-called “family insider” tells In Touch. “When he is around, Penelope cries a lot. She barely recognizes her own father.”
Um… Penelope was born in July.
That makes Penelope three months old.
Memo to In Touch: Three-month-old babies cry.
In any case, the tabloid says Kardashian has made the “horrifying realization that Scott is a total stranger to Penelope,” the latest in a long string of mag-created crises now dating back years.
As evidence, In Touch cites a couple recent instances of Disick partying at clubs and his admission that he doesn’t like changing diapers.
Of course, Disick didn’t like changing his son Mason’s diapers back in 2010, and Kardashian was so “horrified” she… stayed with him and had another baby?
The notion that Disick is an absentee, reckless father is passé and inaccurate, and most outlets have grown tired of it.
But not In Touch!
As for the latest batch of allegations about Disick and his daughter being virtual strangers, a source close to the family tells Gossip Cop, “it’s all nonsense” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted