CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian Told Scott Disick “Mason’s Not Your Son!”
2:18 pm, May 15th, 2013
Following in the footsteps of In Touch — which is never a wise idea — the magazine spoke to model Michael Girgenti, who once again claims to have fathered Mason after allegedly sleeping with Kardashian after a photo shoot in 2009.
Girgenti tells the tab, “Looking at my baby photos and then seeing Mason just breaks my heart,” noting, “To see that he looks like me and could be mine — but not being permitted to know the truth pains me.”
The mag goes on to reveal that Girgenti wrote Kardashian an “impassioned letter” on April 23, “begging her to get a DNA test to prove who Mason’s father really is.”
Girgenti explains to the rag, “This is Kourtney’s last chance. My next step will be to take her to court and sue her for a paternity test.”
“I’m tired of not knowing if Mason is my child, and I want the constant wondering to end,” the model adds.
Star then quotes a made-up “insider” as saying that Kardashian recently “admitted that she’s not absolutely certain Scott is the father of Mason.”
No, she didn’t.
That NEVER happened.
Here’s what’s really going on.
The model then attempted to spread the allegations this year — and we once again slammed the fake reports.
Now, Star is getting in on the fun because it apparently has no actual news to report this week.
But it’s all nonsense.
We once again checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us Girgenti’s latest attempt at scoring his 15 minutes of fame is “sad.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties