Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding is “Imminent”?
12:33 pm, December 1st, 2011
Entertainment Tonight triggered a lot of the buzz with a report that cited sources as saying a wedding was “imminent.”
Plans for the supposed event are described as “the complete antithesis of sister Kim‘s lavish affair.”
According to the ET report, “There are whispers that it will take place at the Kardashian family home. No word yet on whether the nuptials will be televised.”
Forget television cameras – right now, there are no plans for Kardashian or Disick to show up, either.
A rep for Kardashian tells Gossip Cop there are “no plans for a wedding.”
And a source close to the family describes the rumor as “inaccurate.”
Given how many engagement stories about the couple have surfaced over the years, it’s no surprise that the new pregnancy spurred new marriage talk.
But as of now, the only thing that’s “imminent” is a little brother or sister for Mason.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage