Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding is “Imminent”?
12:33 pm, December 1st, 2011
Entertainment Tonight triggered a lot of the buzz with a report that cited sources as saying a wedding was “imminent.”
Plans for the supposed event are described as “the complete antithesis of sister Kim‘s lavish affair.”
According to the ET report, “There are whispers that it will take place at the Kardashian family home. No word yet on whether the nuptials will be televised.”
Forget television cameras – right now, there are no plans for Kardashian or Disick to show up, either.
A rep for Kardashian tells Gossip Cop there are “no plans for a wedding.”
And a source close to the family describes the rumor as “inaccurate.”
Given how many engagement stories about the couple have surfaced over the years, it’s no surprise that the new pregnancy spurred new marriage talk.
But as of now, the only thing that’s “imminent” is a little brother or sister for Mason.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna