Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick “Marrying For Money” in TV Wedding?
11:39 am, November 1st, 2012
According to a supposed “friend of the family,” the couple is “planning to get engaged when they tape the end of the season of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami’ in December.”
In a weak attempt to explain this vast inconsistency, the tab alleges that Kardashian is only agreeing to the nuptials because of the “millions” they’ll make from a televised wedding.
A so-called “source” for the pair says, “It’s definitely just for TV ratings,” noting, “Kourtney is getting caught up in the show, and he [Disick], of course, just wants the payday.”
The purported insider adds that Kardashian and Disick have already “met with a wedding planner,” and scheduled the ceremony to take place “after Christmas but before Easter.”
That’s a convenient time… for the tabloid.
When April 2013 comes and goes without Kardashian and Disick tying the knot, who will remember In Touch’s bogus story from the previous November?
Still, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for the Kardashian family, who says there’s NO truth to the tab’s wedding tale.
And and E! insider similarly also tells us the mag’s story is FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed