Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick “Marrying For Money” in TV Wedding?
11:39 am, November 1st, 2012
According to a supposed “friend of the family,” the couple is “planning to get engaged when they tape the end of the season of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami’ in December.”
In a weak attempt to explain this vast inconsistency, the tab alleges that Kardashian is only agreeing to the nuptials because of the “millions” they’ll make from a televised wedding.
A so-called “source” for the pair says, “It’s definitely just for TV ratings,” noting, “Kourtney is getting caught up in the show, and he [Disick], of course, just wants the payday.”
The purported insider adds that Kardashian and Disick have already “met with a wedding planner,” and scheduled the ceremony to take place “after Christmas but before Easter.”
That’s a convenient time… for the tabloid.
When April 2013 comes and goes without Kardashian and Disick tying the knot, who will remember In Touch’s bogus story from the previous November?
Still, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for the Kardashian family, who says there’s NO truth to the tab’s wedding tale.
And and E! insider similarly also tells us the mag’s story is FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet