Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick On Brink of Split, Magazine Wrongly Claims
1:56 pm, December 18th, 2013
It’s beyond embarrassing — for the magazine.
So what does In Touch say this time around?
According to the tabloid, Disick has been partying hard in recent days, and “got cozy with a sexy brunette” at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel on December 6.
“Kourtney is furious and hurt that he’s slipped back into his old habits,” a so-called “insider” tells In Touch. “She loves him, but she hates how he acts when he’s partying. It’s humiliating — and she’s over it.”
As for Disick’s supposed “brunette” friend, she (of course) is not identified.
Another hotel patron tells the magazine, “The woman was in her 20s and exotic-looking. She was pulling a small suitcase on wheels and Scott put both his arms around the small of her back, kissed her on the cheek and whispered into her ear.”
“The way he touched her and the way they looked at each other suggested they were a lot more than friends,” adds the tab’s source.
Now, is this the same source who fed In Touch a bogus story about Disick and Kardashian having a custody battle?
Or maybe the person is the one who falsely told the magazine Disick and Kardashian were getting secretly married last year?
Either way, it’s hilarious how often In Touch is completely wrong about the couple.
This time is no different.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the entire story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank