CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Getting Spin-Off Show On E!
5:54 pm, July 10th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the couple has “finally been given their own spin-off show by executive producer Ryan Seacrest.”
However, says the magazine, E! executives “insist” that Disick and Kardashian “bring more to the table than cliche arguments and dull baby discussions.”
A so-called “tipster” tells Star, “Producers have made it clear that they expect a wedding and a baby.”
Is that all?
The tab’s source adds that Kardashian has been offered “a massive paycheck to do the show, and she and Scott are going for it. Ryan wants to groom Kourtney to be the next Kim.”
An E! insider tells Gossip Cop that there’s “no truth” to the tabloid’s latest tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties