Kris Jenner “Bans” Kourtney Kardashian From Marrying Scott Disick?
1:37 pm, June 20th, 2012
The mag claims Kardashian has rejected Disick’s proposals “a whopping four times,” and Jenner “is to blame.”
According to “sources” for the tabloid, “Kris is dead-set against letting hard-partying Scott anywhere near the family fortune.”
However, the Enquirer says Disick is fighting back against the “meddling” momager and “demanding Kourtney tie the knot in a splashy televised wedding ceremony.”
A so-called family “insider” explains, “Scott doesn’t want to raise another baby as an unmarried couple so he’s putting the heat on Kourtney to marry him soon.”
Disick supposedly popped the question last month with a “$60,000 two-carat diamond engagement ring,” but the mag’s “source” says Kardashian told him “her mom would disown her if she accepted.”
Actually, Jenner has wanted her daughter to wed Disick for some time now, saying on “The Talk” last fall, “I would love for Kourtney and Scott to get married.”
It’s Kardashian who doesn’t want to tie the knot, telling Jimmy Kimmel earlier this month Disick is already her “partner” and she doesn’t need a piece of paper right now to confirm their commitment to each other.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?