Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick “Battle For the Baby”?
1:00 pm, March 24th, 2011
According to a so-called Kardashian “friend,” Disick recently “put an end to their wedding plans” and said he’s going to consult a custody lawyer “in case things don’t work out between them.”
Disick supposedly ditched plans to wed his baby mama after he failed to sell a reality show about them getting married. Now the alleged “plan” to get engaged on the finale of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” has been bagged.
What’s more, Disick and Kardashian are now “fighting more than ever” since they moved into their own place in L.A., and a legal battle over Mason seems “inevitable.”
First and foremost, there’s no wedding to call off in the first place, a source to the family tells Gossip Cop.
Secondly, we’re assured Kardashian and Disick are as happy as ever in their relationship.
And lastly, Disick is NOT consulting a lawyer for custody of Mason.
If only In Touch was as close to reality as Kardashian and Disick’s show.
Check out PHOTOS of Kourtney, Scott and baby Mason out and about in Beverly Hills!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents