MAG: Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Asked By E! to Stage Breakup for Ratings
3:21 pm, June 27th, 2012
The ironically titled, Reality Weekly “reports” that “‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ executives are contemplating the possibility of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick breaking up for the sake of ratings.”
The tab then tries to cover itself by claiming “Kourtney is not happy about the suggestion of ‘staging a breakup’ and is refusing.”
So if the couple doesn’t split — which there are no indications they will — Reality Weekly will say Kardashian won the battle with E!
But if they were, for some reason, to break up one day, the mag will say it’s for “ratings.”
Regardless, much like the other drivel churned out by Reality Weekly, this story is also completely fabricated.
A source close to the production calls the tab’s tale “ridiculous,” and tells Gossip Cop that it’s “absolutely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle