Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick in “$20 Million Fight”?
1:53 pm, November 17th, 2012
What’s supposedly going on?
Well, the magazine claims Kardashian has “finally agreed to marry” Disick, but her demand that he sign a prenuptial agreement led to “fireworks” between the couple during their recent Paris trip.
According to In Touch, the romantic vacation was tempered by Kardashian’s alleged awareness of “the endless disappointments her hard-partying, big-spending boyfriend has dealt her during their four years together.”
“Despite Scott’s conscious effort to sweep his wealthy girlfriend off her feet on the trip, Kourtney couldn’t shake her fears about Scott and what he would do with her $20 million fortune if he were to ever get his hands on it,” explains the tabloid.
In Touch brings all of this up because the magazine is now stuck with an earlier, bogus claim that the couple will marry in a televised spectacle sometime between Christmas and Easter.
As Gossip Cop pointed out, that’s FALSE.
Most of those reports insisted that the couple was splitting; when that narrative was proven false, In Touch had to switch to speculative stories about TV weddings and prenups.
But there’s no impending wedding and no war over money.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the supposed “$20 Million Fight” is just more tabloid fantasy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement