CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian to Carry Khloe’s Baby
2:52 pm, February 15th, 2012
Yes, you read that correctly.
The magazine claims Khloe, who would like to conceive, recently “broke down and begged Kourtney to ‘carry [her] baby.’”
The tab says Kourtney “didn’t have to think twice” about having her sister’s child, quoting a supposed “friend of the family” as saying, “She immediately said yes.”
Of course she did — what is there to even think about with that sort of request?!
Anyway, the alleged family insider explains, “Kourtney will do anything to help because she knows just how much Khloe is suffering over her infertility.”
The sisters have already “moved from just talking about the idea to tackling the logistics of what it would entail,” says the mag, noting that Kourtney, currently pregnant with her second child, “wants to delay it until the end of 2013 so she can fully recover from that birth.”
That’s a convenient time frame… for In Touch.
Because by the end of 2013, no one will remember this preposterous tale.
Allow Gossip Cop to point out a couple of small holes in this story.
Khloe is only 27 – she has plenty of time to get pregnant.
Also, she’s not “desperate” to conceive — she even said she’s relieved she’s not pregnant at this time due to her husband’s Dallas trade and their subsequent move.
And if she were that eager to have a baby, don’t you think she would consider fertility treatments (which she’s not) before asking her sister to carry her child?
In any case, a source close to the Kardashian family assures Gossip Cop the tab’s story is completely “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life