Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Welcome Baby Girl!
4:15 am, July 9th, 2012
Kourtney Kardashian is a new mom – again!
On Sunday, the reality star and longtime boyfriend Scott Disick welcomed daughter Penelope Scotland Disick!
The little girl weighed in at 7 pounds and 14 ounces.
Kourtney’s sister Kim Kardashian wrote on her blog, “The whole family is so thrilled to finally meet her! She is absolutely perfect! I am so excited to be an aunt again and can’t wait to spoil little Penelope.”
The newborn joins big brother Mason, who will turn 3 later this year.
“I know Mason is going to be the best big brother in the whole world. Congratulations Kourtney and Scott,” added Kim.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings