Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Engaged?
2:05 pm, February 16th, 2011
In a cover “exclusive,” the tabloid announces that the reality couple is “Engaged To Be Married!”
Yes, in what will be the “biggest Kardashian wedding yet,” Disick is supposedly planning to “put a ring on it,” after several years of drama with baby mama Kourtney.
A source for OK! tells the tabloid, “Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife. She’s already looking at dresses and other details.”
Indeed, the article lays out all sorts of amazing “details” about the impending nuptials, including a guest list and menu and even a scoop about the couple’s son Mason serving as ring bearer (as a friend explains, “He loves sparkly things”).
But while OK! was busy sending out invitations and making arrangements, someone forgot to inform the alleged bride-to-be.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop, “Nobody’s engaged” and the story is “fully made up.”
See PHOTOS of Kourtney and Scott out in Vegas!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2