Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Got Engaged in Paris, Claims Tab
6:44 pm, November 20th, 2012
So, is the “exclusive interview” with Disick and Kardashian as the mag makes it seem?
The tabloid merely spoke with an unknown “insider,” as per usual.
Anyway, Star claims that during the pair’s recent trip to Paris, “Scott asked Kourtney to be his wife… and she finally said yes!”
The mag notes that while in the City of Light, Disick and Kardashian took their son Mason to the famed Pont des Arts bridge, where couples make a pledge of their love for one another by writing their names on a padlock, locking it to the structure and then throwing the key into the Seine River.
“Scott and Kourtney added a lock of their own, and then they explained to Mason what true love means,” explains the tab’s source.
Next, alleges the magazine’s purported insider, Disick “took her hand” and “vowed that he would never hurt her again — and quietly asked Kourtney to marry him.”
Um, if the proposal was so quiet, how did Star’s “insider” manage to hear it?
In any case, a legitimate Kardashian family insider tells Gossip Cop it’s completely “NOT TRUE” that Kardashian and Disick got engaged in Paris.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress