CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick to Elope
4:30 pm, October 27th, 2010
An “insider” for the tabloid says, “It’s only a matter of time before they’re on a plane to Vegas!”
Disick’s motives are less than pure, alleges Star.
“He hates the Kardashian clan and wants no part of a big wedding orchestrated by [Kourtney's mom Kris Jenner],” explains the tab’s source.
“By eloping, Scott gets to go behind the family’s back. He knows there’s no way they would ever approve of a wedding.”
Star uses the Kardashians’ supposed dislike of Disick to explain Kourtney’s reason for potentially jetting off to Las Vegas. “Every time anyone brings up something about Scott, she storms out of the room shouting, ‘Why is everyone in my family against him?’”
Therefore, because there’d be so much tension with a proper wedding, Star says she’s “definitely going ahead” with the elopement.
Actually, she’s not.
Once again, Star is just “definitely going ahead” with a story, even though it’s 100% wrong.
A rep for Kardashian told Gossip Cop the elopement rumor is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet