Kourtney Kardashian: I “Don’t Believe” In Birth Control Pills Anymore (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, September 8th, 2012VIDEO
On the new “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” the couple debates the merits of additional children after Kardashian wonders aloud about the possibility of several more kids joining son Mason and brand-new daughter Penelope.
“How much fun would that be?” Kardashian asks of a mortified Disick.
He protests, “I don’t want to be outnumbered by my children.”
Kardashian then announces to Disick and sister Khloe that she’s done with birth control.
“I’m not going on the pill,” says the reality star. “I don’t believe in it anymore.”
Needless to say, her declaration does not resolve things.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial