Kourtney Kardashian: I “Don’t Believe” In Birth Control Pills Anymore (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, September 8th, 2012VIDEO
On the new “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” the couple debates the merits of additional children after Kardashian wonders aloud about the possibility of several more kids joining son Mason and brand-new daughter Penelope.
“How much fun would that be?” Kardashian asks of a mortified Disick.
He protests, “I don’t want to be outnumbered by my children.”
Kardashian then announces to Disick and sister Khloe that she’s done with birth control.
“I’m not going on the pill,” says the reality star. “I don’t believe in it anymore.”
Needless to say, her declaration does not resolve things.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin