Kourtney Kardashian “Betrayed” By Own Sister Kim?
5:00 pm, May 16th, 2012
Here we go again.
So, what did Disick supposedly do this time?
The mag claims he got “a bit too cozy” with Kim Kardashian at his restaurant opening in New York on April 23, leading Kourtney to accuse him of “publicly humiliating her by flirting with her younger sister.”
According to the tab, “He and Kim chatted a little too closely and a little too long for pregnant Kourtney,” whom OK! says is upset by “everything” in her hormonal state.
An alleged “insider” for the magazine notes that Disick “knows there has been gossip about his supposed feelings for Kim, yet he doesn’t do anything to play it down,” adding that he “got hell” from Kourtney that night because of his flirty behavior with her sister.
And that’s not all.
OK! goes on to claim that just days later, Kourtney was sent reeling again by Disick and Kim’s relationship, when Kim was photographed driving Disick’s new chrome car around Beverly Hills.
“Kourtney feels betrayed by Scott after he bought that ridiculously expensive sports car and got Kim, not her, to show it off,” says the so-called pal.
We’ve heard this all before.
And yet Kourtney and Disick remain together.
While it’s possible Kourtney’s a bit hormonal due to her pregnancy, and that the upcoming season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” will feature more than a few squabbles between her and Disick, that’s truly the extent of the couple’s drama.
A Kardashian insider assures Gossip Cop the pair is happy and excited about their baby’s impending arrival.
And another close pal of the reality star tells us the OK! cover story is “nonsense” and “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable