CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian Baby Name Sparks Family “War”
2:26 pm, July 12th, 2012
The mag says the happiness of the infant’s birth was “marred” because Scott Disick insisted “the couple break away from ‘momager’ Kris’ family tradition of giving females names that start with ‘K’… Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Naming the baby Penelope has created a huge rift between the new parents and the family members.”
Explains the alleged source, “Kris has built a lucrative empire around the fact that all the girls have names that start with a ‘K,’” adding, “Kris, along with Kim and Khloe, fear that Kourtney’s decision to side with Scott could hurt the family brand.”
All of the Kardashians are ecstatic about the family’s new addition, as evidenced by their constant tweets and blog posts celebrating Penelope’s arrival.
Kim, Kendall and Kylie were even spotted wearing matching necklaces, reportedly inscribed with the name Penelope.
This story is just a weak attempt to create drama in what is, in reality, a very happy time for the Kardashians.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?