CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian Baby Name Sparks Family “War”
2:26 pm, July 12th, 2012
The mag says the happiness of the infant’s birth was “marred” because Scott Disick insisted “the couple break away from ‘momager’ Kris’ family tradition of giving females names that start with ‘K’… Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Naming the baby Penelope has created a huge rift between the new parents and the family members.”
Explains the alleged source, “Kris has built a lucrative empire around the fact that all the girls have names that start with a ‘K,’” adding, “Kris, along with Kim and Khloe, fear that Kourtney’s decision to side with Scott could hurt the family brand.”
All of the Kardashians are ecstatic about the family’s new addition, as evidenced by their constant tweets and blog posts celebrating Penelope’s arrival.
Kim, Kendall and Kylie were even spotted wearing matching necklaces, reportedly inscribed with the name Penelope.
This story is just a weak attempt to create drama in what is, in reality, a very happy time for the Kardashians.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage