CLAIM: Kourtney Kardashian Baby Name Sparks Family “War”
2:26 pm, July 12th, 2012
The mag says the happiness of the infant’s birth was “marred” because Scott Disick insisted “the couple break away from ‘momager’ Kris’ family tradition of giving females names that start with ‘K’… Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Naming the baby Penelope has created a huge rift between the new parents and the family members.”
Explains the alleged source, “Kris has built a lucrative empire around the fact that all the girls have names that start with a ‘K,’” adding, “Kris, along with Kim and Khloe, fear that Kourtney’s decision to side with Scott could hurt the family brand.”
All of the Kardashians are ecstatic about the family’s new addition, as evidenced by their constant tweets and blog posts celebrating Penelope’s arrival.
Kim, Kendall and Kylie were even spotted wearing matching necklaces, reportedly inscribed with the name Penelope.
This story is just a weak attempt to create drama in what is, in reality, a very happy time for the Kardashians.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves