Magazine Pretends Kourtney Kardashian Already Gave Birth
10:52 am, June 30th, 2012
It seems like OK! magazine is up to its old tricks.
Back in April, the tabloid pretended to have a scoop about Jessica Simpson giving birth — weeks before she actually did.
Now OK! is doing the same thing with Kourtney Kardashian.
The mag’s new issue has a giant story her new “Baby Joy!” with Scott Disick, chock full of language making it seem as though the couple has already welcomed a baby daughter.
“Kourtney and Scott are proud to welcome their little girl into the world,” declares OK!, which cites a so-called “confidante” talking about how “in the end,” Kardashian decided against a water birth and “agreed to have the baby in the hospital.”
An OK! “insider” says, “This baby has brought some big changes,” and that Kardashian is “so thrilled to have a little girl.”
The tabloid says she and Disick “aren’t lonely,” because family members like mom Kris Jenner and sisters Kim and Khloe “have been visiting.”
It’s all very fascinating, and it’s exactly the type of misleading article OK! has perfected.
While it’s obviously true that Kardashian will be giving birth shortly, she has not yet, despite constant speculation.
When she and Disick welcome their baby, Gossip Cop will have the story.
Until then, expect more misreporting about the Kardashians from OK! magazine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress