Kardashians Find Dash Store “Disgusting” in Kourtney and Kim Take Miami Preview
7:15 pm, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
The Kardashian sisters had a big surprise waiting for them when they recently arrived in Florida to tape “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” — and it wasn’t the good kind.
Between fire hazards, carelessly strewn clothing and trash in the dressing rooms, the girls become outraged — and threaten to fire their employees and close up the shop.
“This is our store with our name on it,” complains Khloe. “It’s like disgusting right now.”
“Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” premieres on E! in January.
Check out the preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank