CLAIM: Kody Brown of “Sister Wives” Wants to Add 5th Wife
2:30 pm, December 8th, 2010
Is Kody Brown‘s family about to get even bigger?
The polygamist star of TLC‘s “Sister Wives” supposedly “dropped a bombshell” during a recent meeting with show executives and his current four wives – by announcing that he wants to add a fifth.
According to the National Enquirer, “The wives were shocked – and they immediately turned on him.”
During a brainstorming session, Brown allegedly “threw out the idea of sending himself back out in the dating world,” says a tab source, “but his wives freaked.”
Actually, they didn’t, because this never happened.
There’s not going to be a fifth wife.
“The story is a complete fabrication,” a rep for TLC tells Gossip Cop. It’s “absolutely untrue.”
The Enquirer gets a big, fat “0″ on Brown’s supposed #5.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting