CLAIM: Kody Brown of “Sister Wives” Wants to Add 5th Wife
2:30 pm, December 8th, 2010
Is Kody Brown‘s family about to get even bigger?
The polygamist star of TLC‘s “Sister Wives” supposedly “dropped a bombshell” during a recent meeting with show executives and his current four wives – by announcing that he wants to add a fifth.
According to the National Enquirer, “The wives were shocked – and they immediately turned on him.”
During a brainstorming session, Brown allegedly “threw out the idea of sending himself back out in the dating world,” says a tab source, “but his wives freaked.”
Actually, they didn’t, because this never happened.
There’s not going to be a fifth wife.
“The story is a complete fabrication,” a rep for TLC tells Gossip Cop. It’s “absolutely untrue.”
The Enquirer gets a big, fat “0″ on Brown’s supposed #5.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court