Kobe Bryant: Don’t Blame Kardashians for Lamar Odom Trade
11:34 am, December 12th, 2011VIDEO
Kobe Bryant is defending Lamar Odom in the wake of his trade from the L.A. Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks, blasting speculation his teammate was traded due to his involvement in the Kardashians’ reality TV empire.
The NBA star told reporters, ”I don’t understand the criticism of [the] reality shows… He had his best season last year. It clearly wasn’t a distraction.”
Bryant added, “He played his a** off. I don’t get where that [criticism] comes from.”
“You’re talking about Sixth Man of the Year last year,” he stressed.
Bryant, who was open about his displeasure with the trade, said, “I don’t like it… I’ve known Lamar for a long time, and for the team itself, he’s meant a lot in terms of his versatility, his personality. He’s a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint.”
Odom is already off to Dallas for training, and his wife Khloe Kardashian will join him there after she finishes packing up their home in L.A.
Check out video of Bryant talking about the trade below.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate