General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Secretly Wed AND Expecting Baby
8:11 pm, August 20th, 2013
Talk about a soap opera twist!
Storms, who plays Maxie on the ABC daytime drama, and Barash, who played Johnny from 2007 through early 2013, tied the knot in June, the actor has revealed.
Now the two are parents-to-be after Storms overcame a battle with endometriosis to successfully get pregnant.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” Barash tells People, adding, “It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
He adds, “It feels like a fairytale — we are so lucky.”
The couple began dating earlier this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids