General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Secretly Wed AND Expecting Baby
8:11 pm, August 20th, 2013
Talk about a soap opera twist!
Storms, who plays Maxie on the ABC daytime drama, and Barash, who played Johnny from 2007 through early 2013, tied the knot in June, the actor has revealed.
Now the two are parents-to-be after Storms overcame a battle with endometriosis to successfully get pregnant.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” Barash tells People, adding, “It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
He adds, “It feels like a fairytale — we are so lucky.”
The couple began dating earlier this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese