General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Secretly Wed AND Expecting Baby
8:11 pm, August 20th, 2013
Talk about a soap opera twist!
Storms, who plays Maxie on the ABC daytime drama, and Barash, who played Johnny from 2007 through early 2013, tied the knot in June, the actor has revealed.
Now the two are parents-to-be after Storms overcame a battle with endometriosis to successfully get pregnant.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” Barash tells People, adding, “It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
He adds, “It feels like a fairytale — we are so lucky.”
The couple began dating earlier this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank