General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Secretly Wed AND Expecting Baby
8:11 pm, August 20th, 2013
Talk about a soap opera twist!
Storms, who plays Maxie on the ABC daytime drama, and Barash, who played Johnny from 2007 through early 2013, tied the knot in June, the actor has revealed.
Now the two are parents-to-be after Storms overcame a battle with endometriosis to successfully get pregnant.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” Barash tells People, adding, “It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
He adds, “It feels like a fairytale — we are so lucky.”
The couple began dating earlier this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss