Kirk Cameron Defends Todd Akin Amid Candidate’s Rape Remark Controversy
11:33 am, August 21st, 2012VIDEO
Akin caused an uproar when he told an interviewer that in cases of “legitimate rape,” women’s bodies can sometimes shut down an unwanted pregnancy.
His controversial comments have sparked outrage on both sides of the political divide.
The socially conservative Cameron, however, who was himself at the center of a firestorm when he called homosexuality “destructive” last March, argued on CNN’s “Starting Point” that Akin “misspoke” and that he should be evaluated on more than just his rape remark.
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage