Kirk Cameron Defends Todd Akin Amid Candidate’s Rape Remark Controversy
11:33 am, August 21st, 2012VIDEO
Akin caused an uproar when he told an interviewer that in cases of “legitimate rape,” women’s bodies can sometimes shut down an unwanted pregnancy.
His controversial comments have sparked outrage on both sides of the political divide.
The socially conservative Cameron, however, who was himself at the center of a firestorm when he called homosexuality “destructive” last March, argued on CNN’s “Starting Point” that Akin “misspoke” and that he should be evaluated on more than just his rape remark.
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy