Kirk Cameron Defends Todd Akin Amid Candidate’s Rape Remark Controversy
11:33 am, August 21st, 2012VIDEO
Akin caused an uproar when he told an interviewer that in cases of “legitimate rape,” women’s bodies can sometimes shut down an unwanted pregnancy.
His controversial comments have sparked outrage on both sides of the political divide.
The socially conservative Cameron, however, who was himself at the center of a firestorm when he called homosexuality “destructive” last March, argued on CNN’s “Starting Point” that Akin “misspoke” and that he should be evaluated on more than just his rape remark.
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge