Kings of Leon to Make Up “Too Hot” Concert in Dallas
3:28 pm, July 31st, 2011VIDEO
Followill said he was going backstage to get a cold beer, and would come back, but he never did.
Shortly afterwards, his brothers apologized profusely to the ticked off crowd, who booed the band (SEE video below).
Now, Kings of Leon are making good on their promise, and will return to Dallas on September 21.
It was later announced that Followill was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.
But the singer’s brother and bandmate, Jared, alluded to other issues.
He tweeted, “Dallas, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be addressed. No words,” adding, “I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren’t stupid. I can’t lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.”
The band also canceled a Saturday concert in Houston, and rescheduled it for September 22.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party