Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou Break Up
6:52 pm, November 21st, 2012
The couple had been together for nearly six years.
Their son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, was born in May 2009.
Simmons and Hounsou met in 2007, following her split from hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, with whom she has two daughters.
On Wednesday, she tweeted, “There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for. #HappyThanksgiving.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West