Rumor of Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman Sex Tape is not funny
1:34 pm, September 30th, 2009
A Canadian blogger started rumors a few days ago, citing an “anonymous source” who alleged that the couple recorded a 15-minute tape while on vacation “but forgot the camera in the resort room.” According to the story, a resort employee has the video and is reportedly shopping it around.
Then yesterday the same site posted “a couple screen-photos of the former couple allegedly having sex,” courtesy of an anonymous e-mail, and ran the photos next to one of a shirtless Kimmel next to Ben Affleck. Because if Kimmel is shirtless in one photo . . . he must also be the guy whose face we can’t see in the others?
Well, certainly no one would pick up such a ridiculous, unsubstantiated story, right?
Allie Is Wired, come on down! Never one to let reality get in the way of some good sensationalism, the site runs the story and gasps, “Oh God, say it isn’t so!”
It isn’t. ”The video in question is 100% NOT of Jimmy Kimmel or Sarah Silverman,” a rep for both Kimmel and Silverman told Gossip Cop, as if there were doubt.
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'