Kim Zolciak is NOT Engaged
3:25 pm, November 30th, 2010
A report claimed that Biermann had proposed to the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and that the couple planned to wed before their child is born.
“Kim and Kroy are engaged, and only a few people know about it,” whispered a so-called “source.”
The same unnamed person claimed that Biermann allegedly “bought [Zolciak] a substantial ring,” which she (conveniently for the story) has yet to wear in public.
Actually, there hasn’t been a ring sighting because there is no ring and there is no engagement.
Zolciak has debunked the rumor.
“I really want 2 know the ‘confirmed source’ that has seen the ring that Kroy ‘supposedly’ gave me,” tweets the reality star. “I am dying to know what it looks like IDIOT.”
While Zolciak and Biermann could be announcing big news at some point, as of now nothing has changed with the couple.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Is Jessica Alba Leaving Her Insecurities Behind?
- Jennifer Lopez's Dancers Dish About Drama On Tour
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Is Model Material