Kim Zolciak On ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Future After Stroke
Kim Zolciak discussed her “Dancing With The Stars” future on Sunday, following her stroke on Wednesday that landed her in an Atlanta hospital. The “Real Housewives” star says she hopes her medical emergency will “not be the end of dancing.”
In a statement, Zolciak, who was released from the hospital on Friday, said, “I want to thank everyone for their love and support over the past few days.” She added, “I am now home with my family, resting and taking care of my health. I can’t express enough how much I love dancing and this whole experience, and I hope this will not be the end of dancing.”
As Gossip Cop reported, last week Zolciak revealed she suffered a stroke, which caused her to lose her speech, as well as sensation on the left side of her body. Next to a photo of herself in the hospital, Zolciak noted on Instagram that after landing in Atlanta from “Dancing With The Stars” rehearsals in Los Angeles, she had a TIA (mini stroke) and “the left side of my body went completely numb and my speech was gone.” After thanking her husband and daughter Brielle, among others, for tending to her, Zolciak noted, “I have 100% of my feeling back THANK GOD.”
Despite her mini-stroke and having some of Season 21’s lower scores on “Dancing With The Stars,” it seems Zolciak wants to get back on the dance floor on Monday. Gossip Cop will continue to follow this story.