Kardashians Talk Kourtney’s Pregnancy, Khloe’s Future & Kim’s ‘2-Second’ Marriage
12:30 am, May 15th, 2012VIDEO
The Kardashian sisters appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Monday, where they discussed everything from Kourtney’s pregnancy, Kim’s relationship with Kanye West, and Khloe’s reality TV future.
Kourtney revealed the upcoming birth of her daughter will be filmed, just like son Mason’s delivery was.
When Leno brought up a new song by West that is rumored to be about girlfriend Kim, the usually outspoken reality show played coy.
“I didn’t think it was for me,” she said simply, though Khloe added it was “pretty self-explanatory.”
Khloe also talked about the future of “Khloe & Lamar,” which she said is on “hiatus” for the summer.
The sisters also gave Leno a special gift – bedding from their new Kardashian Kollection – in case he “ever wanted to sleep with the Kardashians,” said Kim.
But the biggest snap was when the conversation turned from whether Khloe is really a Kardashian to Kim’s “2-second” marriage.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks